“The best words I can use to best describe your presentation are ‘engaging’ and ‘entertaining!’ You were really able to get the audience motivated. All of the laughing and clapping I heard was so refreshing!”
Carol Atwood, Event Planner
Printing & Graphics Association Mid-Atlantic
Maryland Funny Keynote Speaker
Maryland humorous motivational speaker Charles Marshall loves Maryland!
“Maryland is truly one of the most beautiful and historic states I’ve ever been to,” Marshall says.
Known as being one of the best Maryland funny keynote speakers, Charles inspires his audience to achieve success by fulfilling their potential. His new book, The Seven Powers of Success, challenges his readers to apply the seven powers to achieve success in both their professional and personal lives.
What makes Maryland funny speaker Charles Marshall different from other speakers? Marshall is known across the county as a human crowd defibrillator. He not only motivates his crowd but has them doubled over with laughter. It’s no wonder Maryland keynote speaker Charles Marshall is so popular with event planners. Charles is always up for meeting and inspiring new crowds in Maryland!
“It’s always great when someone can come in and just “click” with our staff! You were funny, but also had a clear message that was appropriate for the entire group. Thank you for being at our “Come Grow With Us” meeting and we look forward to you coming back to MidAtlantic Farm Credit!”
Sharmequa Franklin, Training Manager
MidAtlantic Farm Credit
You might be from Maryland if:
- You are aware that the capital is not, in fact, Baltimore — no matter how much fame it gets relative to Annapolis.
- You have yet to encounter a food upon which you will not sprinkle Old Bay.
- You know how much of a hassle it is to get people to make the trek to DC on a weekend night, but know that all of the good shows are going to be happening there.
- You have a special place in your heart for both The Wire and Hairspray.
- You have watched The Weather Channel enough times to know that during any given fall/spring storm, there will be 5 inches of rain to the east and 2 feet of inexplicable snow just a few miles to the west.
- You are all about Crabbers.
- You know that we have by far the coolest state flag.
- You know that, depending on the suburb of DC you end up driving through, you could either be surrounded by multi-millionaire ambassadors’ estates, or getting your car set on fire.
- You are all about Ledo’s Pizza in every way a person can be about something.
- You still always have hope for the Orioles somewhere in your heart, even though Cal Ripken, Jr was so very long ago.
Charles has performed at:
7400 Wisconsin AVe.
Bethesada, MD 20814
4001 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD 21842
2004 Greenspring Dr.
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
Charles is based out of Georgia but is available to speak in: Baltimore, Maryland, Columbia, Maryland, Silver Spring, Maryland, Dundalk, Maryland, Wheaton-Glenmont, Maryland, Ellicott City, Maryland, Germantown, Maryland, Bethesda, Maryland, Frederick, Maryland, Gaithersburg, Maryland, Towson, Maryland, Bowie, Maryland, Aspen Hill, Maryland, Rockville, Maryland, Potomac, Maryland, Catonsville, Maryland, Bel Air South, Maryland, Essex, Maryland, Glen Burnie, Maryland, North Bethesda, Maryland, Montgomery Village, Maryland, Hagerstown, Maryland, Woodlawn, Maryland, Annapolis, Maryland, and Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, Maryland.
Maryland Humorous Motivational Speaker – Maryland Keynote Speaker – Maryland Comedian