The Seven Powers of Success
Unlock Your Strengths—Unleash Your Dreams
Motivational speaker and comedian Charles Marshall identifies seven abilities that everyone can use to reach personal and professional success. With disarming humility and humor, he shares his own unlikely story of unlocking his strengths and unleashing his dreams. Then, like an encouraging friend, he inspires readers to build their own vehicle of success by exercising their own powers of…
- Choice—making effective decisions that steer them toward their dreams
- Vision—clarifying their destination and staying on course
- The mind—programming their thoughts and navigating their path
- Action—accelerating through frustration on the way to fulfillment
- Failure—making repairs and learning from mistakes
- Character—building a solid frame that handles difficult terrain
- Belief—keeping the engine running even when others don’t share the dream
Application questions make this guide perfect for individual or group use.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Kimbie Norkle – Buying several copies of this wonderful book – I am going to reread this book and then I’ll read it again to make sure that I internalize all of the wonderful principles it contains. Well done, Charles Marshall!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Trey Hafley – Good read, definitely worth the time – This book was recommended to me by a man with incredible confidence in what a good book it was and how it can change your life. I do have to agree that it is very clear cut. There are 7 main points that the writer speaks about and all throughout the book he gives real world examples.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Scott Ludwig – Powerful message – Everyone has the powers to succeed; whether or not they choose to take advantage of them and realize their full potential is up to them. If you’re looking for inspiration and motivation and could use a laugh or two along the way, do yourself a favor and read this book.