“I cannot tell you the number of attendees that came up to me after your presentation and told me that they loved it and said we must have you back again in the future. Your personal approach to our group, combined with your experience, made for an exceptional experience for our attendees. You listened to our needs and truly came through for us! I put you in the first slot of the conference, knowing it was early and that our members would be arriving a little tired. I can tell you now I absolutely made the right decision because you energized the entire group! I heard nothing but great things from the moment you ended your presentation through the end of the conference. I know you weren’t expecting gushing from me, as it’s not my style. But seriously – our attendees just loved your presentation. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You will be hearing from me again in the future. And if you ever have a potential client on the fence about using you, have them email or call me. I will set them straight.”
Gary A. Crowe, Administrator
National Association of Professional Process Servers
Oregon Funny Keynote Speaker
You might be from Oregon if:
- You have switched from heat to AC and back again in the same day.
- You have no concept of humidity without precipitation.
- Your town and schools were completely closed down for a week to wait for the two inches of snow to melt.
- You know all four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction.
- You have stood at a deserted intersection in the rain waiting for the “walk” signal.
- You know the difference between Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye salmon.
- You consider swimming and tennis indoor sports.
- You take waterproof matches and ponchos on midsummer camping trips.
- You have actually used your mountain bike on a mountain.
- You think people who use umbrellas are either wimps or from California.
Charles has performed at:
2550 NE Butler Market Rd.
Bend, OR 97701
17600 Center Drive
Sunriver, OR 97707
Charles is based out of Georgia but is available to speak in: Portland, Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, Salem, Oregon, Gresham, Oregon, Beaverton, Oregon, Hillsboro, Oregon, Medford, Oregon, Springfield, Oregon, Bend, Oregon, Corvallis, Oregon, Aloha, Oregon, Tigard, Oregon, Albany, Oregon, Lake Oswego, Oregon, Keizer, Oregon, McMinnville, Oregon, Oregon City, Oregon, Grants Pass, Oregon, Tualatin, Oregon, West Linn, Oregon, Milwaukie, Oregon, Woodburn, Oregon, Roseburg, Oregon, Altamont, Oregon, and Ashland, Oregon.