p style=”text-align: left;”>
“The Seven Powers of Success is a delightful presentation that combines message and fun into a valuable experience for everyone. Charles Marshall takes on the challenges of today’s world with wit, wisdom and a natural ability to connect with people. Charles is easy to work with and customizes his presentation to match his audience.”
Jeff R. Wendel, Chapter Executive Officer
Iowa Turfgrass Institute
Iowa Funny Keynote Speaker
How do you motivate your members or employees is an upbeat, positive manner that they will not only remember, but thank you for? Book Iowa humorous motivational speaker Charles Marshall! Each year Charles travels over 100,000 across the United States each year, motivating individuals reach their full potential.
Iowa funny speaker Charles Marshall’s laugh-out-loud, roll-in-the-aisles presentation is packed with implementable, actionable points that your people can begin using immediately to transform their lives and workplace. Charles is known for his quality customized presentations such as the ones he delivered recently for the Iowa Turfgrass Institute, Iowa Concrete Paving Association and First National Bank In Creston
Iowa funny keynote speakersCharles Marshall has experience motivating all types of audiences from frontline employees to C-level executives. Charles offers easily remembered steps that will help your employees and members to improve productivity and morale. If your people are in need of a boost, call our office today!
“Charles, you grabbed the attention of our staff from the beginning of your presentation and used real life stories to make your training experience mean more to our audience. Your staff was very easy to work with and helped make the planning process for us go very smoothly. Thank you – our people are still talking about your message and presentation!”
Sharon Higgins, Vice President
The First National Bank in Creston
You might be from Iowa if:
- You measure distance in hours.
- You often switch from “heat” to “A/C” in the same day… and back again.
- You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching.
- You see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings).
- You design your kid’s Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
- Down South to you means Missouri.
- You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
- You find -20 degrees F “a little chilly.”
- You’ve never met any celebrities.
- Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
Charles has performed at:
501 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50309
5505 Millls Civic Parkway West
Des Moines, IA 50266
6111 Fleur Dr
Des Moines, IA 50321
Charles is based out of Georgia but is available to speak in: Des Moines, Iowa, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Davenport, Iowa, Sioux City, Iowa, Waterloo, Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, Council Bluffs, Iowa, Dubuque, Iowa, Ames, Iowa, West Des Moines, Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa, Bettendorf, Iowa, Mason City, Iowa, Urbandale, Iowa, Clinton, Iowa, Ankeny, Iowa, Burlington, Iowa, Marion, Iowa, Marshalltown, Iowa, Fort Dodge, Iowa, Ottumwa, Iowa, Muscatine, Iowa, Newton, Iowa, Coralville, Iowa and Indianola, Iowa.