“Charles Marshall spoke to my operations team after a long, grueling summer of a heavy workload and the implementation of a new warehouse management software system. His humor, enthusiasm and keen observations on customer service were just what they needed to catch their collective breath, relax, refocus their priorities and most important of all: LAUGH!”
Operations Manager, Porsche Logistics
Atlanta Motivational Keynote Speaker
Charles Marshall is based in Atlanta, GA and is proud to have called Atlanta his hometown for the almost 30 years. As one of the area’s most popular Atlanta humorous motivational speakers, Charles is guaranteed to energize your crowd and keep them laughing. He is one of the most sought after Atlanta funny keynote speakers, because meeting planners appreciate that he is able to involve meeting attendees in his program, demonstrating his comedic talent of spontaneity. Crowds can’t seem to get enough of Charles’ clean, interactive style! Charles offers exactly what the people of Atlanta are looking for—a quality program that informs, entertains, and enlightens!
“Our group ranges from ages 20 to 80+, and Charles kept the whole room laughing during his entire performance. His clean comedy was a huge hit at our dinner!!! We plan to have Charles back in the future!”
K. Gilmore, Personnel Administrator
“Many thanks to you Charles for your ability to engage a crowd! You have an innate talent to encourage laughter while, at the same time, conveying such thoughtful messages about life, civility towards others, and making a contribution. You encouraged us to laugh and we even reached the point of crying while laughing! You helped to create such a warm and genuinely relaxed atmosphere at our day long retreat. Faculty are still talking about what a wonderful and uplifting message you left with all of us. I look forward to when you can be with us again.” L. A. Streit, RN, DSN, Dean (Interim) and Professor, Associate Dean for Georgia Baptist College of Nursing of Mercer University Atlanta, GA
“Charles has a style that will wake up a crowd at 7 a.m. and keep the audience engaged with a message and plenty of laughs.”
C. Watson, Director
Safety, Education & Workforce Development
Associated General Contractors of Georgia
You might be from Atlanta if:
- You only drink Coke or Diet Coke – drinking Pepsi is blasphemy.
- You know to wear sneakers to the airport.
- The 8:00 AM rush hour is from 6:30 to 10:30 AM. The 5:00 PM rush hour is from 3:00 to 7:30 PM. Friday’s rush hour starts Thursday afternoon, and lasts through 2:00 AM Saturday.
If a single snowflake falls, the city is paralyzed for three days, and it’s on all the channels as a news flash every 15 minutes for a month. All the grocery stores will be sold out of milk, bread, bottled water, toilet paper, and beer.
- Construction crews are not doing their jobs properly unless they close down all major streets during rush hour.
- You know you’re not allergic to pollen, because if you were – you’d be dead already.
- You’ve woken up at 4:30 am on workdays to beat the traffic to work, intending to leave work before 3 pm to compensate.
- You know at least five different ways to get to work, none of them ideal.
- You’ve been in traffic on 85, 75, 20 or 400 (choose one) – wondering if your fuel, your cell-phone battery and your bladder will make it to the next exit, just 1/2 mile ahead.
- The falling of one rain drop causes all drivers to immediately forget all traffic rules.