“Charles was our closing conference speaker and we always want people to leave uplifted and motivated. Remarks from our conference participants: ‘Exceptional,’ ‘Very funny and relevant,’ ‘Loved it!,’ ‘Great job,’ ‘Funny and informative.’ Charles delivered and closed our conference on a high note!”
Karen Abraham, Senior Vice President
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Arizona Funny Keynote Speaker
Arizona humorous motivational speaker Charles Marshall always enjoys visiting the Grand Canyon State. The beautiful scenery is so inviting and the warm people of Arizona always enjoy hosting Charles Marshall as an Arizona keynote speakers. Like Arizona native, Wyatt Earp, you can always count on Charles to shoot straight with your crowd. He’ll keep the laughter flowing and everyone will be more focused and relaxed.
Charles has been a full-time speaker since 1991. He has had the pleasure of speaking in Arizona many times over the years. Recently Charles Marshall visited Lake Havasu City, Arizona, for a Chamber of Commerce gathering. The Association President said “They were rolling in the aisles!”
Charles Marshall has written several books and recorded an hour-long DVD, I’m Just Sayin’!, which is a full and exciting presentation, from exploring off-the-beaten-path relationship markets and new-parent talk to wisecracking about “The Donald’s” hair. Way before the final bow, viewers will see why Arizona humorous speaker Charles Marshall ranks among the hottest Arizona funny speakers performing today.
“Charles Marshall is without a doubt one of the funniest people we know. His comedy was hysterical and I think everyone in our audience appreciated his look at the things that really make us laugh – without having to resort to personal attacks on politicians or celebrities. Charles reminded us there is humor everywhere we look. Our Chamber members were not only laughing out loud, they were rolling in the aisles. We didn’t want his act to end.”
Lisa Krueger, President
Lake Havasu Chamber of Commerce
Lake Havasu City, AZ
“Charles Marshall was just the speaker we needed to help reenergize our efforts to provide exceptional service to our customers. His delivery was engaging and humorous. The content was filled with constructive tips our team could implement immediately. Quotes from his presentation continue to be heard throughout our office. Great job, Charles! Thanks for seeing life with a unique and humorous set of eyes.”
President, Shea Homes Arizona
You might be from Arizona if:
- You notice that your car is overheating — and you haven’t started it yet.
- You can contemplate a high temperature of 120 degrees as “not all that bad, after all it’s a dry heat.”
- You can go from the dead of winter to summer in a 4 hour drive.
- You go to a fake beach to ride fake waves and call it surfing without cracking a smile.
- You have to run your air conditioner in the middle of winter so that you can use your fireplace.
- You notice that your idea of the “best” parking place is determined more by shade than by distance.
- The water coming from the “cold” tap is hotter than that from the hot” tap.
- It’s noon on a weekday in July, kids are on summer vacation, and not one single person is moving on the streets.
- You actually burn your hand opening the car door.
- You can understand the reason for a town being named “Why”.
Charles has performed at:
8000 Arizona Grand Pkwy
Phoenix, AZ 85044
9495 West Coyote Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85305
1425 McCulloch Blvd
Lake Havasu, AZ
Charles is based out of Georgia but is available to speak in: Phoenix, Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, Mesa, Arizona, Glendale, Arizona, Scottsdale, Arizona, Chandler, Arizona, Tempe, Arizona, Gilbert, Arizona, Peoria, Arizona, Yuma, Arizona, Flagstaff, Arizona, Avondale, Arizona, Lake Havasu, Arizona, Surprise, Arizona, Sierra Vista, Arizona, Prescott, Arizona, Bullhead City, Arizona, Oro Valley, Arizona, Apache Junction, Arizona, Casa Grande, Arizona, Goodyear, Arizona, Prescott Valley, Arizona, Kingman, Arizona, Fountain Hills, Arizona, and Nogales, Arizona.